Significant Verdicts and Fair Settlements
For injured families throughout Wisconsin and northern Illinois
The true measure of quality personal injury representation is the results obtained on behalf of injured persons and their families. Accident victims must be afforded the opportunity to achieve full and fair compensation in an atmosphere free of stress and worry.
The personal injury trial lawyers from Domnitz & Skemp have proven time and again to be the real difference for injured clients across Wisconsin and northern Illinois who are legally entitled to full compensation after an accident. While many personal injury law firms pad their results with amounts that were later reduced or eliminated on appeal, the sampling below, while not exhaustive, is representative of the real results Domnitz & Skemp has been able to achieve over the past three decades of Milwaukee personal injury practice through negotiated settlements or verdicts in state or Federal courts:
- Medical Malpractice (Ozaukee Co.) - $10,500,000
- Sexual Assault (Kenosha Co.) - $1,900,000*
- Nursing Malpractice (Brown Co.) - $2,400,000
- Farm Implement (Langlade Co.) - $1,200,000
- Insurance Bad Faith (Waukesha Co.) - $3,500,000*
- Securities Misrepresentation. (Racine Co.) - $4,200,000
- Medical Negligence (Waukesha Co.) - $2,400,000
- Insurance Bad Faith (Wood Co.) - $2,100,000*
- Medical Negligence (Kenosha Co.) - $3,550,000
- Products liability (Milwaukee Co.) - $1,900,000
- Police Misconduct (Ozaukee Co.) - $1,500,000
- Neg. Use of Machinery (Wood Co.) - $1,200,000*
- Medical Negligence (Waupaca) - $3,900,000
- Burn Injury (Outagamie Co.) - $1,500,000
- Nursing Home Malpractice (Milwaukee Co.) - $2,400,000
*includes punitive damage award
We Don't Pick Our Clients by Their Award Potential - We Help Injured People.
At Domnitz and Skemp we accept not only large high profile claims, but many smaller and more routine cases as well. Unlike firms that will accept only big damage cases, Domnitz and Skemp is dedicated to obtaining a full measure of justice for all accident victims. This dedication to the recovery rights of accident victims regardless of the magnitude of their damages sets Domnitz and Skemp apart from many other firms.
CONTACT US: FREE CONSULTATION
Contact the Milwaukee law offices of Domnitz & Skemp immediately following an accident in order to preserve the evidence and protect your rights. An insurance company will have only their own best interests in mind. You need strong, experienced representation from a Wisconsin personal injury lawyer who knows the law and can secure compensation from even the largest insurance carrier. The first consultation is always free with no further obligation and we take all personal injury cases on contingency, so there is never a fee or cost unless we win for you.
We also offer other areas of personal injury and related practice, including motorcycle accidents, injuries caused by drunk drivers, slips and falls, products liability, insurance disputes and bad faith, police misconduct, and medical malpractice.